When it involves the efficiency of smartphones, the importance of the processor (or SOC) usually takes priority. With the rapid advancement within the technology utilized in the manufacturing of processors, the fashionable day smartphones are capable of performing at blazing fast speeds. In today’s article, we are talking about two important mid-range processors to think about. We are comparing Samsung Exynos 9610 vs Snapdragon 675.
The Exynos 9610 is actually an octa-core mobile processor that’s built on a 10nm FinFET process. This processor is that the foremost within the Exynos 7 Series to implement the cutting-edge 10nm FinFET lithography process to deliver enhanced performance with excellent power efficiency. With a view to present quick and flawless mobile experiences, this mobile processor depicts an LTE modem and excellent wireless connectivity.
One of the key specialties of this mobile processor from Exynos 7 Series is the ability to capture videos and pictures in stunning quality. To deliver enhanced photo capturing and filming experiences, the 9610 processor includes a fanatical vision image processing unit. This unit is aided by a fanatical NPU which uses deep-learning algorithms.
Moreover, the unit comprises a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) which efficiently transfers analog streams of video and pictures into a digital signal. Also, it includes a neural-network engine that inspects objects, facial, and background detection. With the help of a deep-learning-based algorithm, the unit facilitates mobile devices to present AI-based functionalities to supply excellent photography and filming.
The users will attain a DSLR-like photography experience through the convenience of their mobile device. Implementation of advanced face detection technology allows the camera to research faces that aren’t facing forward.
Through the assistance of its smart depth sensing capability, it’s possible to capture bokeh or out-focused portraits from one camera. At the output, you’d find fantastic picture quality even in the dark. this is often thanks to the cleverly merging of multiple frames that allow the unit to extend the signal-to-noise (SNR).
- Inside the Exynos 9610 processor, there’s the inclusion of the ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU that’s supported a second-generation Bifrost architecture. This architecture facilitates lifelike 3D graphics on your mobile devices.
- The included GPU provides support for the cutting-edge graphics APIs and different processing techniques including MSAA(Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing). of these are dedicated to presenting great pragmatism while playing the newest mobile games.
- To make sure your mobile device always stays connected, the 9610 processor incorporates an LTE modem. This modem supports 600Mbps for downlink with 3CA (Carrier Aggregation) whereas it supports 150Mbps for the uplink with 2CA.
- It packs in several connectivity features including the long-range and faster Bluetooth 5.0 connection, high-throughput 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi, faster, and FM radio.
- To present excellent global location positioning coverage, the processor comprises a 4-mode GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver. it’s known that the receiver contains GPS (Global Positioning System), BeiDou, GLONASS, and Galileo.
- Seamless multitasking is obtainable through the octa-core CPU which incorporates four Cortex-A73 cores. These cores function at a maximum clock speed of up to 2.3GHz. This maximum clock speed is for performance-intensive tasks.
- For the sunshine and typical tasks, the four Cortex-A53 cores operating at up to 1.6GHz.
Now it’s possible to capture outstanding moments in stunning detail with the utilization of the Snapdragon 675 mobile processor. The credit for the efficient operation goes to the multi-core Qualcomm® AI Engine that facilitates on-device interactions to an all-new level.
Every on-screen gaming appears lifelike with the inclusion of the Qualcomm® Adreno™ 612 GPU which is formed efficient with the help of heterogeneous computing. This slows it down with boundless 480 fps HD slo-mo recording. Moreover, this module supports advanced features like three camera support to capture super-wide images or to capture images up to 5x optical zoom.
- The advanced Kryo 460 CPU which is predicated on Arm Cortex technology delivers a 20% enhancement in overall performance compared to the previous generation. This technology provokes a strong gaming experience and more efficient multitasking.
- The entire workload of this Snapdragon processor is balanced among 8 cores. Among these 8 cores, 6 efficiency cores are functional for day-to-day interactions, and there are 2 performance cores.
- With lower thermal envelops, it’s possible to continue using your mobile device for the whole day through one charge.
- With the help of the multiple cores that employment on advanced AI , it’s found that the Qualcomm AI Engine provokes the newest on-device interactions. These interactions are intended to deliver a smooth, smart user experience.
- It provides support for a strong hardware and software ecosystem. Furthermore, it comes with the main AI frameworks that suggest that this platform is specially engineered to undertake cutting-edge consumer-oriented AI challenges.
- The Snapdragon X12 LTE Modem supports the utmost download speeds of up to 600 Mbps and therefore the maximum upload speeds of up to 150 Mbps. These speeds allow the user to urge the specified content whenever and wherever they need.
- Remarkable connectivity is obtainable no matter how sparse or congested the world is.
Exynos 9610 vs Snapdragon 675
|Exynos 9610||Snapdragon 675|
|Process technology||10nm FinFET process technology||11 nm LPP process technology|
|CPU||Octa-Core CPU with 4x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 cores and 4x 1.6GHz Cortex-A53 cores||8x Kryo 460 CPU up to 2.0 GHz|
|GPU||Mali™-G72 MP3||Qualcomm® Adreno™ 612 GPU|
|Display||WQXGA (2560×1600)||Maximum On-Device Display Support: Up to 10 bit, FHD+, 2520×1080Maximum External Display Support: Up to 4K|
|Camera||Rear 24MP, Front 24MP,Dual Camera 16+16MP||Qualcomm Spectra 250L ISP – 26MP single-camera and Dual 16MP cameras, up to 5x optical zoom|
|LTE Modem||LTE Cat.112 3CA 600Mbps (Download speed) / Cat.13 2CA 150Mbps (Upload speed)||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X12 LTE modem with 600 Mbps (Download speed)/ 150 Mbps (Upload speed)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth® 5.0, FM Radio||Qualcomm® Wi-Fi integrated 802.11ac 2×2 with MU-MIMO|
|Video||4K UHD 120fps encoding and decoding with HEVC(H.265), H.264, VP9||Up to 4K video capture @ 30 FPS, Up to 1080p video capture @120 FPS|